We offer a range of services that are meant to educate our audience and help them to deliver physical literacy programming, and implement physical literacy principles within their organizations, clubs and communities. These include;
- Physical Literacy Assessment for Youth (PLAY) Tools - Meant to improve our population’s level of physical literacy. Directed at individuals aged seven and up, the PLAY Tools determine gaps in physical literacy development, and provide calls-to-action to help improve these areas.
- Webinars - Our webinars highlight research, best practices and experiences that will support various audiences as they deliver physical literacy programming.
- Workshops - Our workshops have been carefully crafted to activate physical activity delivery highlighting best practices, research and the experience of our experts. Lead by our team of “Workshop Facilitators”, our workshops are an excellent way to educate, motivate and inspire action amongst a specific group of individuals from the community at large.
- Physical Literacy Instructor Program - Sport for Life, the Coaching Association of Canada, and HIGH FIVE® have come together to support recreation leaders, coaches and others in becoming a Physical Literacy Instructor. The Physical Literacy Instructor Program is a blended e-learning and in-person training experience that provides the opportunity for an individual to become a recognized Physical Literacy Instructor.
- E-learning – Via Sport for Life offers web-based learning through an online campus where courses are available anywhere, anytime. The self-paced learning in the courses enables participants to learn at the rate best for them.