PLAY Sooke-Westshore’s mission is to collaborate across sectors to educate, inspire and support the community to integrate physical literacy into a healthy, active lifestyle for all. The project started in March 2018.
This group is committed to contributing in important ways to making Sooke-Westshore an inclusive, active and healthy community.
This will be accomplished through Education, Training and Mentoring phases which will include leaders from Recreation, Sport, Health, Education and Communications sectors – leading to wide-reaching education and engagement opportunities across all age groups and demographics within the Sooke-Westshore region.
- The Highlands
- View Royal
Westshore Parks and Recreation
- Westshore Parks & Recreation
- Island Health
- School District 62
- Capital Regional District (CRD)
- Indigenous Sport, Physical Activity & Recreation Council
- SEAPARC Leisure Complex
- Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence
- YMCA / YWCA of Vancouver Island
- Royal Roads University
- BC Rugby
- Sooke Family Resource Society
- Vancouver Island Regional Library
For more information about PLAY Sooke-Westshore, contact Nicky Brown at email@example.com.